The volleyball program wouldn’t be successful without all the contributions of parents, family and friends. Join us this season by leading one of our events/projects and by signing up to contribute food and volunteer hours for home tournaments and when the team travels.
Team Representatives – 2019 season
For general information on how to help the teams this season, contact Kristi Van Buren.
- Senior Parent Representative: Kristi Van Buren
- Junior Parent Representative: Terry Oostdyk
- Concessions Coordinator(s): Deb & Trent Mefford
- Website and Social Media Administrators: Terry Oostdyk & David Kalsbeek
- Booster Club Representative:
- Booster Club Event Coordinator:
Individual Team Pages:
- Cardinal Invite –
- Home Matches – concessions – https://www.signupgenius.com/go/10c084dada82cabf49-mhsboys
- Tournaments – food for the players for traveling trips and home tournaments – https://www.signupgenius.com/go/8050849aead22a0fa7-varsity
Why Join the Cardinal Booster Club?
The Cardinal Booster Club is open to anyone wishing to be involved in supporting student athletes at Middleton High School. Our Team Funding Model uses the percentage of membership per team to determine funding allocations, so your membership is important! You can direct your membership investment to help support our Boys’ Volleyball Program. This provides needed equipment, clothing, lodging and supplies to support the team. Last year, our volunteer hours in the concession stand and membership contributions from team families generated over $3,200 for the team’s 2018 season.
Please help our efforts by becoming a Booster Club member! Four types of family membership are available (see below). The term for membership runs from July 1-June 30.
Click on one of the options below to become a member today.