|Caden Van Buren||Freshman||2|
- Parent Reps: Deanna Heise and Susan Sweitzer
- Tournament Food Coordinator: Anna Fosdick
- Photos/Video: Michael Heuer
NON-DISTRICT TRANSPORTATION (CARPOOLS)
* Friendly reminder that we continue to experience a shortage of bus drivers in the district, and we’re assuming all weekday games where teams leave before 4:15pm during the school year will require parent transport. All requests need to be submitted to our transportation office, but it got way easier when they put the form online. Please share this form with your teams. https://mcpasd.sjc1.qualtrics.com/jfe/form/SV_9BmWy3GnCwJDOEm
NOTE: Coaches cannot determine who carpools with whom so this will be up to team parents/players to coordinate. Please work with your coach to determine how you want to communicate driving needs with your team and ensure each player has a ride.
Team Pasta Dinners: They are after practices. On 9/9 the dinner will be hosted by Heise family. On 10/7 the dinner will be hosted by the Heuer family.
Follow Us on Social Media:
- Make sure you follow us on all the social media platforms for updates, photos and videos. Support Middleton Volleyball